The reason for this posting is for people to have access to all the software at one place. Below i will list the newest most updated software released. Also, Apple will be coming out with the new 1.1.3 Firmware update very soon. Do not expect to see any drastic changes. Expect them when they come out with 2.0 or something like that. The DevTeam does not think an unlocking software will be ready untill the new 1.1.3 firmware comes out. The activation, jailbreaking, and decryption softwares are listed below. If you have any questions check out my Contact Information and email me. Enjoy!
- Secpack1.1.2 , This will take out all the bug you have if you successfuly upgraded your 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 iPhone.
- The 1.1.2 Jailbreak file can be found at http://www.deadbeef.cn/files/1.1.2-jailbreak.zip
- Currently impossible with software only solutions. Probably possible when apple releases next firmware version (1.1.3).
- It is however posible to jailbreak and activate your 1.1.2
- How, Well here it goes:
- Downgrade to 1.1.1 even if you have the newest firmware,
- Install OktoPrep from installer on iphone tweaks (1.1.1)
- Upgrade to 1.1.2 using iTunes
- Jailbreak using this jailbreak.rar
Or If you want a little more easier step by step guides click here:
You might also like to have the following software to customize your iPhone:
- Current iBrickr version: 0.91 Download for 1.0.0, 1.0.1, and 1.0.2 Firmware
- iDemocracy right here Custom ringtones ( Windows Xp) for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2
- iNdependence_v1.3_beta2.dmg works on 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, and 1.1.1 and it works with iTunes versions 7.3 to 7.4.2 for Macs .
- iNdependence also provides you with a springboard patcher if you have a problem, SpringBoardPatcher_v2.dmg
You can also download firmware files here: Firmware Updates
- Find Unlocking, Activating, Jailbreaking for 1.1.1 iPhone ONLY !! here.
- iTouch Jailbreak 1.1.1 Firmware ONLY here.
- Find T-Mobile's iPhone SAFARI Configurations right there, also depends what you have on your account.
- How To Downgrade your 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 iPhone and Fix Your Problems.
- Also if you have a Bricked 1.1.1 iPhone or 1.0.2 you can read there and find out how to fix your problem.
- Restoring your iPhone can be easy but if you cant figure it out, this will take you step by step.
- To decrypt it under windows, use this patched version of vfdecrypt already with the new key: http://rapidshare.com/files/68892231/vfdecrypt112.exe.html .
If you found this posting Useful then you will find our Services Offered even more useful.