You can read more about this program here. Attention I'm assuming you've jailbroken/activated and installed Installer and/or SSH on your iPhone already. If not, then go down the page and find the 1.1.2 unlock , or go to the right side of the blog and find unlocking guide for 1.1.2
- Download iDemocracy 2 here. Decompress the download file, read the read me (especially the part about installing the Microsoft Dot Net Framework version 3.0), and launch the program. Click the Media Manager button.
- Make sure you are in the Ringtones tab. Next enter your IPhone's IP address in the box where I have entered mine (in this case 10.0.1.5). When you have added files you will want to click the Refresh Ringtones button, but for now you don't need to. To upload a ringtone click the + button.
- A file browser window will open. Navigate to your ringtone (which must be in AAC format - you can use iTunes to convert it from mp3), select it, and click Open.
- A few DOS windows will open and close, then another pop up will provide confirmation that the ringtone has been uploaded. Click OK.
- The ringtone will now appear in your list in the Ringtones tab.
- Check your ringtone menu. ( iPhone Menu)