- Do not Forget to Donate if this works for you please.
- Find a WiFi connection and go to the following website from your iTouch.
- Enter: jailbreakme.com
- Scroll down the screen. Press the Install AppSnapp button. Safari should crash after a few seconds.
The iPhone and iTouch Firmware Unlock provides you with: iTouch Jailbreak 1.1.1 Firmware ONLY
Note: If Safari doesn't crash after 1 minute, then press the Home button. Do all this again. Once Safari crashes it will send you back to the activate iPhone screen. Wait about 20 seconds and then slide to unlock animation should freeze, then the iPhone will reboot. You'll see the Apple logo, and then you will be at the screen with the slide to unlock slider again. Slide it and you will be at the SpringBoard.
- Back at the SpringBoard, launch the Installer.
- You may or may not be prompted to update Installer, by all means do if you need to. You will then need to press the Home button to restart the SpringBoard.
- Slide to unlock. Launch the Installer again.
- This time you should see the main screen. The icons at the bottom are how you view the various pages of this application. By default it opens on the Featured page. Press the Install icon and you will see a list of folders. Applications are sorted based on type. Scroll down the list until you find System, then press it.
- Press BSD Subsystem and install the program. This program will take about 5 minutes to install as it's a big package.
Now you can enjoy the world of 3rd Party Apps for you iTouch. Pass the word about the site and please do not forget to donate. Hackers like us are able to provide this for free only because of donations.