- Turn on iPhone and plug into iTunes.
- Put iPhone into DFU mode and restore to 1.1.1 firmware.If you don't know how.. go here.
- You'll get an error 1015. Eject iPhone from iTunes and close iTunes.
- Launch iNdependence(Mac) or AppTappInstaller.exe(Windows) to get iPhone out of recovery mode. It may fail to do this, if so then restore 1.1.1 again, it will work the second time.
- Now jailbreak 1.1.1. Then install OktoPrep
- Update to 1.1.2 firmware. Then jailbreak it. You'll get the 1015 error again. Eject iPhone from iTunes and close iTunes.
- Launch iNdependence to get iPhone out of recovery mode.
- Now just follow my 1.1.2 4.6 guide and soft upgrade to 1.1.3 and you will have phone service. If you stay at 1.1.2 you will not have phone service (at least I didn't).
Latest News, tutorials and site updates:
New* Killer App- Mac Freeware Review
Current Firmware Version: 2.2.0 **
Hack that iPhone and iTouch: Chat
iPhone:**NEW How to Unlock the iPhone 3G - Mac and Windows **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 3G iPhone (Mac)
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
iPhone: How to Organize Your iPhone Applications Into Folders
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone (Mac) **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn [2.1 Firmware]
iPod Touch: How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.1 iPod Touch (Mac)
iPhone: How to Sync Your iPhone With Multiple Computers ( Mac and Windows)
iPhone: How to Trick Your iPhone Into Thinking Its On Wi-Fi
Saturday, February 9, 2008
I just unlocked a 1.1.3 out of the box iPhone with a 4.6 bootloader. It's late so here are my notes.
Posted by -Administration- at 8:51 AM