- Press to launch Settings from the Springboard.
- Press to select General from the list of Settings.
- Press to select Auto-Lock from the General Menu.
- Press to select Never from the Auto-Lock Menu.
- To return to the Springboard press the Home button. Now press to launch Installer from the Springboard.
- Press to select the Install tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Press to select Baseband Updater (04.03.13_G) from the list of Packages. It will be in:i.unlock.no
- Press to select the Install button at the top right of the screen.
- Press to select the large Install button that appears.
- You will receive notice that process will take about 10 minutes. Press the large OK button.
Latest News, tutorials and site updates:
New* Killer App- Mac Freeware Review
Current Firmware Version: 2.2.0 **
Hack that iPhone and iTouch: Chat
iPhone:**NEW How to Unlock the iPhone 3G - Mac and Windows **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 3G iPhone (Mac)
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
iPhone: How to Organize Your iPhone Applications Into Folders
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone (Mac) **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn [2.1 Firmware]
iPod Touch: How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.1 iPod Touch (Mac)
iPhone: How to Sync Your iPhone With Multiple Computers ( Mac and Windows)
iPhone: How to Trick Your iPhone Into Thinking Its On Wi-Fi
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
These are instructions on how to upgrade the baseband of your 3.9 Bootloader iPhone. Your baseband will be updated to 04.03.13_G. You can then run AnySIM 1.3 to unlock your iPhone! If you have bootloader 4.6 you cannot do this. Please do not try!!!!
Posted by -Administration- at 8:37 AM