- Press to launch Installer from your Springboard.
- Press Donate Later and don't forget to do that!
- Press to select the Install tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Press to select Utilities from the list of Categories.
- Press to select Boss Tool from the list of Packages.
- Press to select the Install button at the top right of the screen.
- When the install completes you will be returned to the Categories Menu. Press the Home button to return to your Springboard. Now press BossTool to launch the application.
- Press to select Free Disk Space from the menu.
- Press to select Relocate Fonts from the menu. Note we could relocate other stuff but fonts is about 84MB so that is more then enough! Also take notice this screen will display how much free space you currently have available.
- Press the large Do It! button to continue.After a few minutes you will be returned to the Free Disk Space menu and you will now see 84MB extra space on your root file system!
- NOTES***: Big thanks goes out to Big Boss for creating this tool! Much appreciated. If you are considering moving Applications then don't forget to set Auto-Lock to never.
Latest News, tutorials and site updates:
New* Killer App- Mac Freeware Review
Current Firmware Version: 2.2.0 **
Hack that iPhone and iTouch: Chat
iPhone:**NEW How to Unlock the iPhone 3G - Mac and Windows **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 3G iPhone (Mac)
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
iPhone: How to Organize Your iPhone Applications Into Folders
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone (Mac) **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn [2.1 Firmware]
iPod Touch: How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.1 iPod Touch (Mac)
iPhone: How to Sync Your iPhone With Multiple Computers ( Mac and Windows)
iPhone: How to Trick Your iPhone Into Thinking Its On Wi-Fi
Saturday, February 9, 2008
These are instructions on how to free up space on your iPhones Root File System.
Posted by -Administration- at 8:11 PM