Note: This guide is not final. It will be fully updated when iLiberty+ is released.
The Jailbreak/Activation/Unlock process for the iPhone is fast and easy with the new iLiberty+ application.
Jailbreak - By default, the iPhone jailbreak will install BSD subsystem, Installer, and Cydia. Additional apps can be installed via custom payloads.
Activation - Checking the activation checkbox allows you to bypass the iTunes activation process. (i.e. you want to use a pre-paid SIM chip from the official iPhone carrier in your country, instead of getting a contract).
Unlock - Checking the unlock checkbox allows you to use the phone with any carrier that uses GSM anywhere in the world. (i.e. you are traveling and want to avoid roaming fees, or you are in a country that does not have an official iPhone carrier).
1. Restore phone to 1.1.4 using iTunes
2. Download :iLiberty for Windows
3. Run iLiberty+
4. On the Standard tab, check the box(es) for Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock as desired.
5. If your phone came with 1.1.2 or later and has a 4.6 bootloader, check the box for Unlock with 3.9FB to unlock the phone via the reversible 3.9 Fake Blank bootloader method. See Guides for more information.
6. If you wish to add other programs by using a special payload file, click on the Payloads tab, check the box for Select your own payload, and browse to find your custom payload file.
7. On the Standard tab, click on Free my iPhone