Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Street: "Mac Owners Are Snobs"


According to a recent The Street video, they say that Mac users are "snobs." The video, which is based on research by Mindset Media says that Mac owners are more likely:

to be perfectionists
to use notebooks
to use teeth whitening products
to drive station wagons
to pay for downloaded music
to go to Starbucks
care about "green" products and the environment
to own a hybrid car
and last but not least ... to buy 5 pairs of sneakers in a year


I don't know about you, but I cannot remember the last time I have owned (or least bought) five pairs of sneakers in one year's time. I must agree with the downloading music, going to Starbucks, and the green products. The research also showed that Mac users are more likely to be liberals. In my opinion, this research does seem a little slanted, as my experience has been the opposite (as far as being "snobby" goes). What do you think?

No comments: