Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Polka Delivers User-Empowered Healthcare Apps


The Rady School of Management at the University of California, San Diego today announced that Polka is the first company created within the school's Lab to Market course to receive funding and it is making major inroads in the technology and healthcare industries. Polka is the first and only secure mobile aggregation and collaboration service to help users manage their health - anytime, anywhere, all the time.

Several companies have been formed out of Lab to Market projects, but the first to be funded is Polka. Mike Kirkwood (Rady MBA '08) launched the company two years ago, filed patents for core technology and started marketing the product as part of his Lab to Market course at the Rady School. He has since received a significant investment from private investors. Apple's App Store now carries four Polka applications designed for the iPhone and iPod touch. Polka has realized more than 250,000 installs of its applications from the App Store in the past five months alone.

Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Polka is the first and only secure mobile aggregation and collaboration service to help users manage their health -- anytime, anywhere, all the time. They provide the tools for consumers to create and manage complex personal health information with ease and the support of their health team. Polka's personal healthcare management solution is backed by a patent-pending Me Server (TM) technology, and delivers secure identity management, real-time collaboration and synchronization and sharing on an open standards record format.

Polka keeps users' important health information up-to-date and available anytime, anywhere, all the time. The company offers an integrated solution of Apple iPhone applications and a web portal, charging for the service of synchronizing data and collaborating with a user's team. Polka is the only company to provide a dynamic communication and collaboration tool that empowers users to keep personal logs and share real-time information with their medical team. Polka's key applications now include My Health on the Web, My Health for the iPhone, If Found for the iPhone, Close Call for the iPhone and My Emergency Info for the iPhone.

Read More


2 comments:

Melissa said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even her iphone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers) on GMAIL Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through email or WhatsApp/SMS : +12678773020

Marica Nadarish said...

My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend (worldcyberhackers) to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his Iphone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message on Gmail(worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp: +12678773020 if you need help with hacking and spying