Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New iPhone in June?

In today’s Business 24-7 article, it stated that a new iPhone would be due out in June. It also stated that the current iPhone 3G will be available in UAE on February 15, as we covered here

June does seem like a logical time for the next iPhone, since Apple usually releases a new iPhone every year.

The latest 3G model will become available on February 15 according to Dow Jones, and etisalat will be targeting private and business users. Both post-paid and prepaid subscribers will be able to use the product and voice, data and SMS services will be available. And the next version of the device, which is due out in June, will be launched in the UAE at the same time.

Read More

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend (worldcyberhackers) to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his Iphone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message on Gmail(worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp: +12678773020 if you need help with hacking and spying