With Keynote Remote, you can control your Keynote slide presentation on your computer from your iPod touch or iPhone.
Swipe to advance or return to the previous slide. In portrait mode, see your presenter notes on your iPod touch or iPhone. In landscape mode, preview your next slide.
Keynote Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control slide playback from anywhere in the room.
- Control your Keynote presentation
- Swipe to advance or return to the previous slide
- See presenter notes on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Preview your next slide in landscape mode
- Pair your iPhone or iPod touch to any Mac with Keynote '09
NOTE: Keynote Remote requires Keynote '09, part of the iWork '09 suite. You will need a working Wi-Fi connection between your iPhone/iPod touch and your Mac.