To upgrade, just open the Spanning Sync pref pane and follow the instructions. Or you can manually download Spanning Sync v2.0 at spanningsync.com/download.
What's New in Spanning Sync v2.0:
* Contact syncing! Spanning Sync now syncs Address Book with Google contacts.
* Contact photo syncing!
* Trickle syncing! Changes in iCal and Address Book are automatically pushed to Google as they're made.
* Improved, easier-to-use preference pane UI.
* Dramatically improved network performance.
* Improved support for syncing huge (10,000+ events) calendars
* Improved support for syncing large numbers of contacts
* Improved support for multi-Mac configurations.
* Improved compatibility with MobileMe.
* New user-friendly log window for troubleshooting or checking status.
* Improvements to the "create troubleshooting report" system.
* Tons of other bug fixes and improvements.