Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WalletCards on Your iPhone


If you are tired of carrying around a bunch of membership cards in your wallet, why not scan them into your iPhone?

Apparently, someone has tried this and it works! Scan your membership cards into an iPhone gallery and amazingly enough a barcode reader can scan them...

So instead of writing down the numbers I scanned in the cards -front and back side- and stored them as images on my iPhone.

To test it out I went to the local hardware store and asked the girl behind the counter if she could scan the barcode from my phone. The first look I got was pure amazement. To her the physical card was transformed into a picture on a shiny device. On top of that the barcode was scanned successfully. The result; a slightly confused girl and a happy me.

Read More

No comments: