* Create an account and login to the service (internet connexion required).
* Create your profile including your location, job, activities, skills and the type of Macs, iPhone, iPod, etc. that you own.
* Add friends to your profile and manage them (remember, the service is only for Mac users).
* Contact members, send invitations to join the community, and manage your messages.
* Create your own groups of interest and invite friends to join them
(people using the same application, in your same location, sharing the same passions, etc).
* Browse and join groups you find interesting - share discussions, events and more!
* Create events and invite Mac users (this is useful if you want to announce the presentation of a product / service, etc)
* Create Classifieds Ads to sell items, find a job, offering services, etc
* Search members using different of criteria (for example, you can find people that use the same Mac or software)
* Discover people around you (other Mac users in your neighborhood)
* And many more functions!
There are many advantages to use an application instead of a website:
* Better integration between Mac OS X technologies and the features.
* The community is easy to access from the Dock.
* Members can send invitations using their AddressBook
* Members can add/remove people with public profiles to/from their AddressBook.
* Members can add a picture to their profile or a group from their webcam!
* Members can see the number of messages in the dock (like Apple mail)
* And much more!