I found this online. I do not know if it works. For what it's worth. Here you go. If this works pleae e-mail me and let me know. Maybe i can get a guide for this. Thanks.
- 1.Obtain 2 iPhones
- 2.Plug in iPhone #1 In iTunes select “I am a new AT&T Wireless Customer” and “Activate 2 or more phones on an individual or FamilyTalk Plan.”
- 3.Follow the steps for the FamilyTalk plan and enter “Cell Number X” to port a number over from another provider (e.g. T-mobile)
- 4.When the you receive the “Activation Complete” e-mail, plug in iPhone #2.
- 5.Select the option “I am an existing AT&T (Cingular) wireless customer” and “Replace a phone on my account with this iPhone”
- Fill in the information re-using “Cell Number X.” Allow the iPhone #2 to activate using this number. This number will be legit.
- Plug in iPhone #2, it will unlock the phone for use, but without a cell phone number assigned or account from AT&T.