Perfect for one-touch calling, FaceCall makes icons of pictures right from the springboard. Users select a contact from their Address Book, pick one of his or her phone numbers, and by taking advantage of Apple Web Clips technology, put the icon on their home screen. It is also possible to use a picture from the photo library or take a new snapshot with iPhone's camera.
Create icons from pictures of family and friends right in the home screen. Users may add as many icons as they want. After the icons are created, users may sort and arrange them just as they do with the rest of their apps. Simple tap, hold and drag them anywhere in the home screen, move to a different page or delete it.
Feature highlights include:
* Unlimited number of icons
* Create the icons from a contact's photo or choose a picture from the photo library or even taking a snapshot
* Version 1.2 offers speed improvements to the dialing proccess
* When calls are finished, users are returned to the springboard
* iPhone 2.1 or later
* Internet Connection (during the icon creation process)
Pricing and Availability:
FaceCall 1.2 for iPhone is only $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. Review copies of FaceCall are available for the media, and encouraged to send Wuonm their UDID.