Version 1.5 includes dozens of new features and over 150 improvements, updates, and performance enhancements. Thanks to helpful feedback from current Sandvox users and to the tremendous support of the Mac OS X community, Karelia is pleased to make it possible for even more Mac users to create websites faster and easier by offering:
- major improvements to media processing, making it easier than ever to create and publish multimedia and media-intensive sites;
- improvements to all pagelets, now 19 to choose from, including an enhanced Contact Form and a brand new YouTube pagelet;
- seven all-new designs, plus enhancements to other designs, bringing the total to 50 included designs;
- new blogging features, including a Collection Archives pagelet to better manage and display older entries, automatic navigation links between entries, and "continue reading" links to better manager longer entries;
- inspector improvements to allow editing of multiple pages simultaneously;
- improved compatibility with Apple's MobileMe service and site hosting;
- a new document format to make management and publishing more streamlined; and
- new Code Injection points that give Pro Edition users greater power to adjust design and content.
Sandvox features drag-and-drop website assembly, live editing without a preview mode, fifty stylish and flexible designs, eleven page types, and nineteen different pagelets. It's the easy, elegant website creation tool for people who want to spend time developing their lives, not their websites.
Sandvox 1.5 is available for download and purchase from Karelia's website at http://www.karelia.com> in both Regular and Pro editions. Single-user licenses are US$49.00 and US$79.00, respectively. Household licenses (allowing multiple users in one household) and site licenses are also available.