The new version allows to print on HP Tattoo labels to decorate your discs. These are innovative plastic labels developed by HP, which make your CD and DVD glossy, water resistant and bear outstanding quality images. Various export features were added, including the option to choose system PDF filters and ability to make the area beyond the disc edges transparent.
Disc Cover version 2.1.1 features the following enhancements:
* Support for HP CD/DVD Tattoo labels and automatic mirror printing were added.
* When exporting disc design element the graphic is automatically cut along disc edges. Transparency is supported for PDF and TIFF files.
* Export to PDF format adds option to choose system PDF filters.
* The dialog of custom text formats, which is used to import text data has improved.
* Option to duplicate selected Design Element was added into Edit Custom Layout dialog (also shortcut Cmd+D can be used).
* Auto scroll activates when an object is created or moved outside window area.