Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dear Users,

The hardware that powers my blog has failed numerous times in the last few weeks as a direct result of our excessive growth spike of 30,000 to 32,000 users that this blog deals with on a daily basis.

As a result, the current hardware that powers this blog is no longer able to support the current enormous load being placed on the site, and requires new hardware that will be able to fully support my blog into the future and balance the extremely large load of users we receive on a daily basis.

I do not want to, and will never make Hack That iPhone and iTouch a paid membership site where you have to pay in order to view the content. However, I ask that you help support me in purchasing new hardware and backup devices that will help support this massive growth to keep this site up and running.

All my content is free and i will always keep it that way. I now have over 500 guides with images,video and step-by-step instructions not only for the iPhone and iPod Touch but Mac OsX, iLife, .Mac, Airport Express, Aperture, Apple TV, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle and many more.
Thank you very much in advance for your continued support.

Sincerely,
hack that iphone and itouch Administration






Or just buy me a cup of coffee....

No comments: