- go to installer then scroll down to 1.1.1 tweaks and install oktoprep
- Once installed plug ipod touch in to pc/mac and update to official 1.1.2. You can do this by holding down shift/restore depending on mac or pc and clicking UPDATE not restore! Very Important! First downlaod the 1.1.2 iPod Touch Firmware then click shift/restore and navigate to where you saved it and then click on it.
- A series of messages will appear.
- When updated grab the 1.1.2 jailbreak program and extract to a folder. If you are running windows then run windows.bat if mac then the osx file, tick install ssh and click the jailbreak button. When this has finised doing its thing power off your touch then turn it back on, your touch will reboot when loaded up (this is normal) when its rebooted you will then have a jailbroken 1.1.2
- make sure you add http://repo.us.to/ to installer sources and you will have a nice and easy install of iphone apps
- to add a source in installer: Go to sources, press add, add the link in previous step, done and refresh again.
- If you have an iTouch that's running 1.1.2 firmware and you want to upgrade to 1.1.3 and stay jailbroken follow these instruction.
Latest News, tutorials and site updates:
New* Killer App- Mac Freeware Review
Current Firmware Version: 2.2.0 **
Hack that iPhone and iTouch: Chat
iPhone:**NEW How to Unlock the iPhone 3G - Mac and Windows **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 3G iPhone (Mac)
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
iPhone: How to Organize Your iPhone Applications Into Folders
iPhone: How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.2.0 2G iPhone (Mac) **
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]
iPhone: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn [2.1 Firmware]
iPod Touch: How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.1 iPod Touch (Mac)
iPhone: How to Sync Your iPhone With Multiple Computers ( Mac and Windows)
iPhone: How to Trick Your iPhone Into Thinking Its On Wi-Fi
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Jailbreak iTouch Firmware 1.1.2 Mac and Windows: Use this guide if you are on 1.1.1 and want to upgrade to 1.1.2 . If you have jailbroken 1.1.2 and you want to upgrade to 1.1.3 go to the last step.
Posted by -Administration- at 1:38 PM